Who is Praveen Mohan?
Praveen Mohan (age: 40 in 2021) is a Writer, YouTuber, and Ancient Mysteries Explorer. His book “Coral Castle” is one of the best-rated books on the respected Subject. He has over 1.4 million subscribers on his English YouTube Channel- ‘PraveenMohan’ with over 200+ million views globally. He runs seven more YouTube channels that belong to a similar niche/ subject. (All the links to social profiles and contact information at the end.)
Praveen Mohan had appeared on the famous television program ‘The Ancient Aliens‘ in September 2016. He was also found on various Podcasts and magazines. His research works on the Ellora Caves in India, the Ancient Mounds in Ohio, and Machu Picchu in Peru are some of his extraordinary works.
Praveen Mohan likes to travel and explore the ancient sites around the globe and conduct researches on Ancient Machining, Vimanas, extraterrestrials, and UFOs.
He loves to research Ancient Hindu Temples and Technology. His goal is to revive the wisdom of our ancestors and reveal the incredible Vedic architecture to the world.
Also Read: Abhijit Chavda (YouTuber)- A True Historian on a mission to burst out all the myths and propagandas about Indian History.
To date, Mr. Praveen has uncovered over a thousand ancient structures and mysteries globally. People across the borders love him for his crystal clear facts and justifications. Some of his most popular videos are:
- Secret Underground Zone of Taj Mahal
- Qutub Minar- A Hindu Temple or the first Muslim monument?
- The Ancient temple of Time Travel in India
- The 2000-year-old Anti-Gravity jar
- Secret View into the bathroom of Taj Mahal’s Queen?
- Ancient Vimana (airplane) Discovered in the Secret Underground
- Kailasa Temple in Ellora Caves- Built with Alien Technology?
- Aliens Attack India, kill seven people- the “Muhnochwa” UFO
- The secret of Nagas
- The evidence of ancient medical technology
- Puri Jannath Temple Brahma- Krishna’s heart
|Full Name:||Praveen Mohan|
3 December, 1981
40 years (in 2021)
5’5″ (165 cm)
68 to 70 Kgs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|Education:||Schooling (from The Sun Smart Foundation International School)|
Graduation (from Anna University)
Ph.D. in Historical Studies
|Profession:||Archaeologist, Researcher, Writer, YouTuber, and Influencer.|
|Interests:||1. Study about the Ancient Monuments/ structures and History.|
2. Present the greatness of Vedic Architecture to World.
3. Explore Mysteries
4. Expose the myths and subsequently question the unjustifiable claims made by various books, people, and studies on history.
Some Interesting Facts about Praveen Mohan:
- Praveen Mohan is a very humble and down-to-earth personality. He says, “Wherever I am today, and whichever position I find myself today is all because of the love of my audience. My YouTube subscribers are awesome and wise.”
- One can confidently conclude that Praveen Mohan hasn’t made any claims in any of his YouTube videos that are either false or have no sense. People say that Praveen’s statements are so strong that they can even make a professional historian doubt their knowledge!
- His videos on Qutub Minar, Taj Mahal, and the Puri Jagannath Temple are a few of his most liked and engaging videos. He received many positive and negative comments on those videos.
- Even after gaining so much popularity, Praveen lives a simple lifestyle. He doesn’t believe in showing off his wealth. He instead considers ‘performing good deeds and helping others’ as the real wealth of life.
- Praveen is a true seeker. He visits various temples not just for his research works, but he also worships many Hindu gods and goddesses from the heart.
- He is a proud Indian who loves to know and explore more and more about his Culture.
- Praveen is a married man. He was married to Mrs. Soniya Mohan a decade ago.
- In 2021, he received a ‘Golden Play Button’ from YouTube after crossing 1 million subscribers on the platform.
- His other channels like ‘Mystery History’ and ‘Ancient Architects’ became highly popular in no time, the reason being its well-researched and clear-kept facts. Both of them are about to reach 500k subscribers.
Frequently asked Questions:
Praveen Mohan is an Indian Archaeologist and YouTuber. He has about 1.4 Million subscribers of his English channel. Praveen has a huge fan following for his knowledge, unbiased facts revealed in his videos, and down-to-earth nature.
Dr. Praveen has pursued his Ph.D. in History from a reputed university. He completed his graduation from Anna University and schooling at The Sun Smart Foundation International School. Praveen loves to explore Indian History, Architecture, and Ancient Technology.
Born on 3 December 1981, Dr. Praveen Mohan is 40 years old.
He is 5’5″ (165 cm)
Praveen Mohan was born on 3 December 1981 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
For general and business inquiries with Praveen Mohan, you can send an Email to [email protected]
Yes. Dr. Praveen Mohan appeared on the famous television program, Ancient Aliens in September 2016.
|YouTube:||1. Visit the Official Channel|
2. Official Hindi Channel
3. Official Tamil Channel
4. Publications Channel
5. Phenomenal Travel 2
6. Mystery History
7. Ancient Architects
Visit Official Instagram Profile
Visit Official Facebook Profile
Official Twitter Handle
|Contact Praveen Mohan:||[email protected] (for business inquiries)|
1 thought on “Praveen Mohan- Revealing the Unbelievable Indian Architecture”
Human cradle is the Amazon, from its record of terra preta “dung heaps”, they developed “all” trades as they Ascended the Andes, they spread North into the Americas, South through Antartica into Tasmania, into Australia, also to spread directly West into Oceania covering nearly all Pacific Islands making ancient landfall into Southeast Asia then India etc, etc, etc. The “New” World is actually the Old
The Americas are not our descendants but our ancestors. India sprang to such perfection from the already evolved persons, the Viracocha. Feed on this for awhile it can not hurt but only assist in connecting the dots. I have alot of interesting reasons to suggest this theory I freely will give. example Tem Wen Island, Old Copper Culture, Camelids connections. Give me a shout back if interested. Thanks